Header Ads

test

laugh it out

DECEMBER IS AROUND THE CORNER! TIME TO
BREAK UP!!!
1* You saw me sweeping my room & you
never care to collect the broom and finish
the sweeping, It's over!
2* I told you 2 log out after we finished
chatting on facebook but i saw your status
about 30minutes ago. *it's over*
3* Imagine you without respect answering
a guy's call before me. I can't accommodate that
shit again. In fact! *it's over*
4* You don't bend properly when you sweep,
you'll have pride issues & i can't
marry a proud woman, *it's over*
5* Did you just call me honey? You are trying to
say my mum is a Bee? We are done! *it's over*
6* You didn't tell me you are coming over.
So you want to spy on me? *it's over*
7* My mum checked my future, you are not in it.
*its over*.
8* You bought banana for me without
buying groundnut. Why? *it's over*
9* Baby my mum says that there are a lot of
witches in your village so we can't go
out anymore! *it's over*
10* Why would you tell me to watch
champions league when chelsea is not
there! You want to mock me abi? *It's over*
11* You smiled at the guy in the car while
we were trekking. *its over*
12* You don't use my picture as your profile
picture. Which means you are cheating on me
*it's over!*
13. My mum say I can't marry from your side
because your people are very wicked.
*it's over*
Add Yours.

No comments