Header Ads

test

Spice it up

FACTS
When U're chating like this wit
ur girlfrnd
You: Hey
She: Hello
You: Xup
She: I'm fyn & u?
You: Gud
She: K.
There's another guy online
going like this
Guy: Gudmorning Beauty, How's ur pretty self doing 2day?
She: Lol. did u'av to make me blush dis early morning?
Guy: You deserve that My Bestiee, U always look more beatiful
whenever u blush.
She: Woww! stop flattering me jhoor.
Guy: i'm not Baby, its just that I love u & ur happiness matters
alot to me.
She: I'm in a relationship Deariee but the truth is that u've a
way of making me happy whenever I chat with you.
Guy: U deserve 2 be happy, enjoy ur day my Angel, got 2 go
now, chat latter
She: tnx Swtdy, i'll miss u, can't wait 2 av u
back online.
You may say she's too cheap to fall 4 mere words but thats
how women were meant to be. They like soft words 4rm their
spouse. give it 2 her & see her melt into ur arms.
The greatest mistake a man can make in a relationship is giving
another man a chace 2 make his woman happy.
Some Boys nor go even fit remember when Last Dem tell their
Babe say, baby u are beautifull. D highest na, baby when we go
see naa?
Learn to make your partner happy and care for her before it's
late. *demwanstartbeefingna* strolling*
Good morning

No comments